apply for conference
1. Online Application & Conference Proceedings
1. Prepare a paper in strict accordance with the template.
2. Fill out the online application form and attach the paper on behalf of the correspondent author (by clicking on the link).
3. You will receive results of peer review by e-mail within 20 calendar days.
4. All accepted papers s will be published in conference proceedings.
2. Conference Attendance
1. Conference participants are additionally registered for the scientific conference session. A link to the online registration platform will be provided additionally to those authors whose articles are accepted for publication .
2. Conference participants independently organize their arrival and stay in Barnaul.
2. The Conference Secretariat provides the necessary documents for participation in the conference upon request (email: email@example.com, Ekaterina Lyakh).
3. Important dates:
Submission deadline: April 10, 2019.
Registration deadline (sessions): April 10, 2019.
Conference dates: April 19-20, 2019.
Conference proceedings publication: within 5-7 months after the conference.
publication in proceedings
Scholarly corresponding to the conference profile and reflecting the results of theoretical and experimental research are considered for publication in conference proceedings. It is not allowed to send already published articles to the Organizing Committee, or articles sent for publication to other journals.
Papers sent for review must be in strcict accordance with the template (download). The Organizing Committee reserves the right not to accept a paper that is submitted with deviations from the established requirements.
Each paper should have the following sections: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References. Information about financial support is provided in the “Acknowledgments” section after the “Conclusion”.
The maximum number of authors of one paper is no more than three. The number of articles that the author can publish in one collection is not more than three. One paper should have 4-5 full pages at least, including a list of references. Text uniqueness - no less than 70%.
Articles are accepted in Russian and English. All papers accepted for publication and written in Russian are translated into English by the Conference Organizing Committee.
All papers are rigorously reviewed before acceptance and than edited by a team of highly classified specialists.
Results of peer review are sent within 20 calendar days after submission by email.
APPLY FOR CONFERENCE